Amen.Â www.foodsafety.org says it loud and clear:
That being the case…government: leave the farmers alone.
WSDA has sent out a letter that says in 2010, this year, that all birds must test negative for Salmonella Pullorium Thyphoid P-T.
You don’t need to have your birds tested by the Orwellian labs IF:
- You are under the government thumb with you poultry being in the NPIP program
- You bought your chicks at a feed store (so they must have been tested)
- You purchased your birds from a hatchery.Â (check with your hatchery to see what tests and identification they are giving their birds)
WSDA has set out the biosecurity attack dogs to go after bird owners in a three prong attack:
- They are going to *educate* you because they don’t think you have the sense to raise a bird.Â Go figure!
- Ohhh, ahhh! Â WSDA also has a *certification* training course.Â WSDA is going to wave their *magic certificate wand* and all your poultry woes will go away forever.Â Trust them, they are from the government and they are there to “help” you.Â Yeah right!Â Believe me, I wish WSDA could perform this magic, but they can’t.
- And their crowning achievement especially for bird owners is increased surveillance and testing for sale yards, county community fairs, backyard flocks, farmer’s markets, game bird producers, and commercial poultry operations.
From the trenches,
WSDA the Washington State agency always preparing for the crackdown on American farms making it tough on farmers and tough for consumers, but they will be compliant with their international puppet-masters.
Epidemiologist 2 Closes 3/31/2010
Public Health Advisor 3 Closes 3/19/2010
This Penalty Matrix was adopted March 8, 2010 and fast-tracked to go into effect on April 8, 2010
Transporting imported livestock on the public roads of this state without a valid health certificate or permit as required under chapters
16.36 RCW and 16-54 WAC, Animal importation.
REGULATORY Hearing Today, Feb. 26, 2010
“During the 2009 legislative session, WSDA was given authority to issue notices of and enforce civil infractions, for any person found transporting imported livestock on the public roads of this state without a valid health certificate or permit and to any person who knowingly transports or accepts delivery of live nonambulatory livestock. WSDA is considering developing a new WAC within Chapter 16 that would describe the departmentâ€™s penalty schedule for violations of Chapter 16.36.116, and the monetary amount per violation.”
10 Minute Citizen: Submit your Memorandum of Opposition
An Agricultural Census Statistician once boldly, and with much enthusiasm, told a NoNAIS’er back in 2005 that in order to track down every single ‘farmer’ in America that the government was utilizing aerial methods. While the statistician did not go into more detail regarding the ‘aerial surveillance’ it certainly did not take a rocket scientist to figure out that with all the satellites, planes, and drones in the sky, surveillance of this type was a common, every-day occurrence.
The WSDA promptly proclaimed “Not true!”, “We do not have satellites!” While semantically that was true, they do “not have satellite’s”, they do use information collected from satellites within their Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) and their USDA mother-ship.
Space Imagery and Remote Sensing Becomes Legal Evidence & Taxable!
Looking for work? There is a booming business in Remote Sensing and Space law currently. Just a little blip from the Space-Based Law Initiative:
“Addressing the growing need for objective and timely space and aviation law in areas that include: deployment and operation of satellites, commercial infrastructure [that includes agriculture], data policies, intellectual property; privacy, liability, international law, use of imagery as legal evidence, environmental issues, and licensing.” [emphasis mine]
Just click this link and in the search area type: agriculture.What you will discover is the long-time plan to tax all carbon, and everything else that can possibly be imaged on your farm, straight into the pockets of banksters and whoever else shares the farming ‘pot of gold’.
10 Minute Citizen: What can I say? Anyone got ideas on how to fight this one?
From the trenches……
Animal Tracing (WSAIS)
Contact Information Registration is Voluntary in Washington State.
For more information, e-mail or call (360) 725-5493
- WSDA Animal Health Officials will use contact information and existing livestock identification information to trace exposed and infected livestock.
NoNAISWA will help the WSDA remember that in addition to tracing (surveillance) of diseased and (disease-free) animals they use voluntary personal information for purposes of:
Depopulation (Kill, slaughter, cull, stamp-out)
With the upcoming planned flu event this is important to remember.Â WSDA no longer is locally controlled.Â They are in process of, and have adopted, the Terrestrial Animal Health Code created by the FAO/OIE/UN.
From the trenches,
It’s fair season. What are the regulations?