Farms and Food Being Federalized
Farms and food are being federalized by regulatory agencies. This is yet another assault on our freedoms. Maybe you were unaware, or maybe you were not even born yet, but some 60+ years ago a war was declared against ‘threats to [global] peace’, breaches of peace and acts of aggression which includes American agriculture and food. Maybe you have not considered your dinner plate or your domesticated farm animals an ‘Act of Aggression’ but that is precisely how the UN views them. We need to look at the particular UN Articles you need to understand America is a participating member and signatory of the UN. The goal of the UN is to unite the world to a Utopian time of ‘peace’ under UN control and by their definitions. A task force was set up in the early 1960′s to evaluate the best way to make transition to world peace. Peace equates equals control. Because there is human suffering and poverty the UN believes it is it’s task to bring about a ‘peaceful order’.
Here are the facts, nothing but the facts.
- Only 2% of Americans grow food.
- There are more prisoners in America than farmers.
- Many farms are now foreign owned thanks to the overly intrusive regulations that each state and the federal government has passed and our lackadaisical protection of our borders.
- America used to have hobby farmers who grew food and companion animals for their own family but those farms are rapidly becoming extinct with high prices and restrictions.
- The global import/export market is growing at a quantum 6% a year. It will not take long before complete dependence upon foreign products to take place.
- The bioterrorism act of 20002 requires that all producers of food, retailers, and restaurants maintain records for traceability. Continue reading