This article has been hacked. Corrected on September 11, 2012
Part 2: VS 2015- A New Perspective
Newly Changed from VS2015 to Vision and Science in the USDA continuing Semantic Wars
The calendar is beginning afresh as the fear-driven 21st century progresses with an agrarian-ignorant culture demanding flexibility, innovation, and partnership to address the myriad of emerging infectious diseases, and potentials for exotic animal diseases, and pests entering the United States through the forced global trade industry. Veterinary Services is highly anticipating implementing its sweeping goals and cutting-edge science that will transform the agricultural landscape and set the ethical tone through its new flexible regulatory framework. The goal of this framework is to integrate the interests of animal agriculture and animal welfare, as well as public health, and the environment. According to VS this will be the, just the beginning, not the end. The road-map puts into action an emergency organizational governance model across all of agriculture. VS is intent upon fracturing the United States Constitution by operational sustainability through stewardship of natural resources pillaged from private property owners. Agricultural practices from this point forward must take into consideration the interests and perspectives of consumers, local communities, business commerce, as well as the environment. As vast regulations are implemented for food safety it surfaces that eradication of disease agents is no longer the sole priority of a potential response. The movement of animals and animal products and by-products will be determined by scientific methods which will allow for accepted collateral risks for the communal good. In basic English this means that some diseases will be subjectively allowed for the sake of free flowing commerce.
Now that the flexible Animal Disease Traceability (ADT) regulatory framework has been published a significant milestone in performance-based interstate animal movement regulations has been established. Shadowy Agenda 21 ‘forces’ are at work in animal agriculture today are demanding a new perspective. Three years ago VS began streamlining and retooling all of its operations to accomplish the mission and goal of “inextricably” linking the health of people and the vitality of eco-systems under the One Health umbrella. These same forces began their maneuver with electronic export inspection and certification processes to accomplish their ambitious goals and objectives. VS intends to leverage their expertise, intelligence gathering, analysis modeling, and risk assessment guidelines now and in the years ahead. Surveillance will be optimized by acquiring new surveillance streams and developing complex records management systems.
Global puppeteers are leveling the field by providing low-cost identification tags and establishing a cost-effective, highly integrated IT infrastructure to support traceability. In their haste to achieve compliance, States and Tribes have unconstitutionally entered into contractual agreements to establish regulations that administer official identification devices.
The VS workforce will enhance working with Legislative and Public Affairs to codify it’s military-like transition of agriculture incorporating law enforcement skills such as ˜investigative techniques and negotiation skills. Small farmers, considered ˜resources, will be identified and re-educated to form cadres of licensed, highly-trained farm responders. Farmers will be granted the privilege to farm so long as they comply with regulations, maintain internationally standardized record-keeping and auditing programs. Thus, farmers will be integrated into the national incident management command system (NIMS), which will exercise under Homeland Security Exercise Principles (HSEEP), maintain Continuity-of-Business (COB & COOP), as well as stockpile agricultural materials for the communal good.
VS is aggressively delving into domestic animal commerce with adoption of international standards, expansion of certification which includes animal welfare, all the while expanding their operation as trade expands to purportedly protect quality and livestock safety. Fostering a team approach, VS through the One Health mechanism leads into the animal-human-environmental interface must become the federally leader, trusted partner and advocate for all animal health interfaces or face becoming an nonviable agency.
12 Step Program Toward Agricultural Tyranny
1. The process began with the publication of the animal disease traceability (ADT) regulation for interstate livestock movement which was to become the model for all future flexible regulatory frameworks.
2. Facilitate the States and Tribes to develop, document, and implement their traceability plans aligned with ADT objectives by formalizing partnerships through Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), Cooperative Agreements, and clearly defined service level agreements (SLAs).
3. In leveling the playing field the Departments of Agriculture must provide low-cost identification tags and establishing a highly integrated IT infrastructure to support traceability.
4. Establish all traceability implementation plans.
5. Changes will be made continuously in existing disease programs such as TB and pseudo-rabies.
6. Wildlife-animal-human interface will escalate based upon the cost-benefit pilot study analyzing brucellosis in the Greater Yellowstone area.
7. Animal disease programs and goals will strategically realign and reevaluate without going through the traditional regulatory review.
8. Internal US export centers will be expanded to include other services which will be merged with fixed and floating checkpoints.
9. Electronic inspections and certification processes will be based upon the Plant Protection and Quarantine (PPQ) and Phyto-Sanitary Certificate and Tracking System (PCIT) beginning in the export market will be developed.
10. An automatic and annual restructuring of fees without the requirement for traditional rule-making for a never-ending geyser of revenue.
11. Agriculture will ease into a military emergency management structure. This began with the Secure Milk Supply Plan built upon on the National Animal Health Emergency Response Corps concept of mobilizing non-Federal employees
12. VS will acquire Enterprise Software Services providing technical delivery through cloud computing for imports, exports, and traceability. IT will retire legacy IT systems and migrate them to cloud-based solutions which allow for enhanced data manipulation. Core One will be leveraged and support an integrated, cross-functional IT infrastructure for national surveillance information management. A Grassroots Network is ready to accept and process ideas and plans for implementing. VS2015 pilots and projects will be posted on the private intranet VS SharePoint site (Don’t stress if you cannot access this site, despite their transparency claims VS works in the dark behind closed doors). Information sharing is crucial, so use of social networks will be used and aggressive implementation of Web 2 services (blogs, Facebook, Twitter) will be instituted.
VS pilot projects include the investigation of various disease responses including:
- FMD-diagnostic testing, vaccination, depopulation of affected animals, carcass disposal, and disinfection of premises. VS FMD vaccination policy document will be developed with input from stakeholders late 2011.
- Explore pre-harvest food safety through E Coli pilot projects
- Human salmonellosis outbreaks associated with live poultry from mail-order hatcheries. VS is partnering with CDC, and State animal and public health agencies to prevent and control salmonella at the hatchery, feed-store, and consumer levels.
- Swine Influenza Virus (SIV)
- FDA, FSIS, and other partnerships in Oregon Public Health to test birds for West Nile Virus
- Formal mechanism was exercised through Cache Valley Virus. This goals of this pilot were to share electronic data internationally, provided evidence of animal identification, and slaughter surveillance automation.
Other pilots included:
- Grassroots Network
The grassroots Employee Engagement Team is a diverse group of employees, who seek to share the VS2015 message. They began with 175 grass-root volunteers but their number has grown substantially. A list of your local grassroots leaders is available under Who are my Grassroots Leaders section of the VS 2015 SharePoint site at: http://animalhealth/2015 but as the public, you will not be allowed to access who your “grassroot leaders” are.
- Exotic pet pilot through surveillance at the veterinarian tech level and members of the exotic animal industry who are willing to collaborate.
- Expansion of Animal Disease Traceability
- Iowa Department of Transportation (IDOT) Checkpoint Pilot
- One Health Partnerships
Capturing the Agricultural Empire
Empires are never satiated. Empires all crave expansion. Within three years Veterinary Services plans to have completely seized and integrated agriculture under its radical and humanistic Agenda 21-One Health umbrella. Media is shaping the minds of the public to accept food as safe when it is farmed exclusively from within the military-farming complex. In the beginning was a garden, within that garden were distinct,diverse, and pure species. In the 21st century distinct and genetically pure foods grown by small independent farmers will be increasingly subjected to public ridicule and farmers growing real food might well disappear from the landscape, unless you support your local traditional farmer.
There is a brave new world of agriculture on the horizon. Today you have the opportunity to choose genetically pure and distinct foods. Unless we are successful tomorrow you will not have that option.